Hintergrund

Freitag, 17. November 2017

HEIRLOOM CHRISTMAS TREE

I got my first Christmas Decoration finished. And it is the awesome Tree out of the Heirloom Christmas Tree SVG Kit from SVGcut.

I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo out of plain dark green Carstock. The tree stand got some Design Cardstock as Panels.

I ordered some of the cute plastic bulbs extra from the USA to make it look better. And to get the frozen Winter Look, i glued lots of my Glittermix on the Tree.
The Mix is made out of artificial Snow and every Glitter and Glimmer i own.

 I ilummineded it with a 100 LED wire  Light on a Dowel. I got some pictures .... Making of the Tree ... i think it is 
cool to see how it started. 

It is around 18" inch or 45 cm tall . It will be a nice big Deco on the Sideboard in the Hall. HUGS Elke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen